In the processing of personal data the owner of the website guarantees compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation). In accordance with the above, you will be informed of the following points:
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA: Your data will be collected and processed by: Laboratorios KIN S.A., with address at Av. Diagonal 200, 2ª Planta - 08018 Barcelona (Spain), and provided with NIF A- 08183386. Hereafter referred to as Laboratorios KIN" ".
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING: it will Laboratorios KINcollect and process the personal data you provide through this website, in order to manage the requests for information you send regarding the website www.kin.es.
The communication of the data marked with an asterisk (*) on the form available at https://soporte.kin.es is necessary and compulsory, as it allows us to duly attend to the queries you may have.
Please note that the data collected by Laboratorios KINwill not be used for profiling or automated decision making based on profiles.
The data provided by you will be kept for the time necessary to deal with the query raised and, in any case, for a period of 5 years from the date of resolution of the query, in order to be able to deal with any communication and defend against any claim that may arise.
- LEGITIMATION: The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in the consent you have given prior to the start of such processing.
- RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECT: You may exercise the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject, in order to know which of his/her data are being processed by Laboratorios KIN.
- Right to request rectification if deemed necessary.
- Right to have your data deleted.
- Right to request limitation of treatment and to object to treatment.
- Right to the portability of your data.
You can exercise your rights by writing to email@example.com, or by letter to Laboratorios KIN, S.A., Av. Diagonal 200, 2ª Planta - 08018 Barcelona (Spain).
The interested party must attach a photocopy of the corresponding document to his/her application to prove his/her identity (NIF, DNI, etc).
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to go to the State Data Protection Agency to file a complaint, if you consider that any of your rights have been violated. You will find the contact details of the above-mentioned Agency in the following link.
- SAFETY FEATURES
Laboratorios KIN as the company responsible for the processing of the registered data, it informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether these risks are caused by human action or by the physical or natural environment.
The website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the website owner. Therefore, it does Laboratorios KINnot guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices.
Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these third-party websites, their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his or her browser program.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION