When processing personal data, the owner of the website ensures compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation). Accordingly, we hereby inform you of the following points:
- DATA CONTROLLER: Your data will be collected and processed by: LABORATORIOS KIN S.A., with its registered address at Av. Diagonal 200, 2ª Planta – 08018 Barcelona (Spain) and with TIN A- 08183386. Hereinafter, it shall be referred to as “LABORATORIOS KIN”.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING: LABORATORIOS KIN shall collect and process the personal data that you provide through this website, so that it may manage any requests for information that you send regarding the website www.kin.es.
It is necessary and compulsory to provide the information marked with an asterisk (*) in the form, as this allows us to deal with any queries that are sent to us appropriately.
We inform you that the data collected by LABORATORIOS KIN shall not be used for profiling or automated decision-making based on profiles.
The data provided shall be retained for the time necessary to deal with the query that was sent and, in any event, for a period of 5 years from the date on which the query is resolved, to enable us to deal with any communication and defend ourselves against any claim that may be filed.
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST: The legal basis for processing your data lies in the consent that you gave prior to the commencement of such processing.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: You may exercise the following rights with regard to your data:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject, in order to know which of your data is being processed by LABORATORIOS KIN.
- The right to request its rectification if you believe it is necessary.
- The right to delete your data.
- The right to request restrictions on its processing or object to it being processed;
- The right to the portability of your data.
You may exercise your rights by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a letter to LABORATORIOS KIN, S.A., Av. Diagonal 200, 2ª Planta – 08018 Barcelona (Spain).
The data subject must attach to their request a photocopy of the respective document to prove their identity (tax ID, ID card, etc.).
Finally, we hereby inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Agency if you believe that any of your rights have been infringed. You can find the contact details of that Agency at the following link.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In its capacity as the controller of the registered data, LABORATORIOS KIN, hereby informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent it from being altered, lost, processed and/or accessed without authorisation, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data that is stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether caused by human activity or the physical or natural environment.
This website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the owner of this website. Therefore, LABORATORIOS KIN does not guarantee and accepts no responsibility for the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and up-to-dateness of such websites or their privacy practices.
Before providing personal information to these third-party websites, please consider that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The user has the option to prevent cookies from being created by selecting the respective option on their web browser.
For further information, see our Cookies Policy.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND LEGAL JURISDICTION